Shop Welder & Fabricator performs repairs, maintenance and installation of compactors and other waste and recycling compaction equipment. Shop Welder & Fabricator performs works on hydraulics, basic electrical operations, and welding fabrication in order to maintain safe and productive site operations.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 5 years of compaction maintenance and repair experience.
- Knowledge of basic and advanced hand tools.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, climb ladders and have mechanical background.
- Valid Fit-Test certification
- Valid and current driver’s license
- Performs inspections, conducts diagnostic tests, preventative maintenance, and repairs on varied types of compactors, and other stationary equipment.
- Reads electrical schematics. Diagnoses and repairs electrical problems on equipment using both single and three phase AC voltage including working with high-voltage electricity.
- Reads hydraulic schematics. Diagnose and repair hydraulic issues on equipment.
- Maintains knowledge of proper installation of compactors, and other types of stationary equipment.
- Perform or assist with installations as scheduled and meets relevant deadlines.
- Performs welding and fabrication work as needed.
- Completes paperwork and/or enters data associated with repairing relevant equipment in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Type of work: Other
Work Location: Multiple locations
This Job Is: Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
COVID-19 considerations: Precision Hydraulics follows COVD-19 precautions.
Work Location: One location